21 years old, Art Student, Illustrator, Photographer, Writer, Thinker, Existentialist.





Total Pageviews

Thursday, 11 April 2013

War. What is good for? Absolutely nothing.

On Channel 4 news Angelina Jolie is in tears as she hears of how rape is used as a weapon of war. Ah, war. That thing that the army and governments do. People sign up to join the army, the army go to war, war is not a good thing. Joining the army doesn't solve anything and I disagree with it completely. Many people say we need an army, that people died so I could have my opinion, and that the army are there to protect people. My opinion is mine, that's why it's called my opinion. I'm not going to have anybody go to war for me or my opinion so don't make out that they do. Somehow I find it hard to respect people who kill others and use guns in order to get people to comply. It baffles me how people are so supportive of it, that there's people who actually sign up in order to kill strangers, people who they've never met before. People who are just like them except they were born in the wrong country. People with families and children and problems of their own. Even innocent people, they get hurt and are victims too. If you want to help others in less fortunate countries then join the Red Cross or a charity that HELPS people, if you carry a gun you lose all respect. But the government says it's right so I suppose it must be.

No comments:

Post a Comment