Artist, Illustrator, Photographer, Writer, Thinker, Existentialist.



Saturday 8 January 2011

8th January 2011

I seriously think I'm risking RSI writing 80-pages of text for this timeline, ah well, the stuff I've wrote makes me laugh so hopefully it'll make other people laugh too. Heres an example:

1933

In 1933 a man had a dream (no, not Martin Luther King) his name was Richard M. Hollingshead and his dream was to build a drive-in movie theatre. By combining his love of cars and his love of movies he achieved this dream. Nothing compares to the drive-in movie experience, not even siiting in by yourself with a tub of Haagen-Daaz crying about being dumped and watching a chick flick. We salute you Richard M. Hollingshead, no doubt many American teens have lost their virginity thanks to you. Now, time for me to combine my love of eating and my love of swimming...

No comments:

Post a Comment