Artist, Illustrator, Photographer, Writer, Thinker, Existentialist.



Saturday 18 July 2020

The Blues Are Still Blue

I always thought this would happen, but I didn't expect it to end like this. I think it's very bad to harbour hate. To assume somebody means or thinks something because they don't say it is very dangerous, and is jumping to extreme and worrying conclusions. Being for the same goal but having very different ways of obtaining that goal is not a reason to distance yourself from someone or cut that person from your life. I have experienced a lot within my life and know that I have absolutely no control on how others see me or what they think of me, or what they think they think of me. Over time I have built up a resilience to other people's opinions and judgements to the point that they very rarely affect me, for better or for worse it has made me into a confident person who is very aware of themselves. I always strive to be as kind, considerate and as helpful as possible. Of course I have moments and times where I do something stupid or say something I haven't necessarily considered or thought about, but I know that if I am guilty for such a thing I will apologise and acknowledge that I was wrong. It's part of being human and so is forgiveness. I have found being open and honest incredibly enriching and beneficial to my life, I very rarely feel regret and will always seek to forgive somebody and try to see things from their point of view. We all have different perspectives and perceptions of the world and it's important to know that each one of us has a different take on things, a uniqueness that makes us individual but also within that we have our flaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment