Artist, Illustrator, Photographer, Writer, Thinker, Existentialist.



Wednesday 10 March 2010

Day One

I've never written a blog before. Anyway, here is where I'll post - art, photography, poetry, diary enteries etc. and other such things.

I have my final interview for university today, my portfolio is sitting by the radiator keeping nice and toastie while i'm perched under the window wearing a christmas t-shirt. I really hope i get into this art school, theres much more soul here and artistic freedom to persue whatever medium you want to use. I've been successful in two interviews so far so this one should be quite straightforward.

Rather than rant on, i'll just end this first blog here for now.

1 comment:

  1. hello adam. i would like to say congratulations on the art uni place and welcome to the world of blogging. dx.

    ReplyDelete