Artist, Illustrator, Photographer, Writer, Thinker, Existentialist.



Friday 12 March 2010

Three

Quite frankly I'm gutted, the plan to boycott McDonalds is still in the pipeline since I have to buy something to use as material for my Final Major Project. I'm creating a series of 10 illustrations which reflect cultural stereotypes so I'll be needing that large milkshake after all.

I much prefer those quirky one-off shops, not the massive retail chains like Starbucks (yes, I'm going off them), you could go to the Moon and there'd be a Starbucks, it's guarantee. Like in Whitby theres places like The Owl and the Pussycat and The Shepherd's purse - apart from those dodgy liquorice sticks I bought which resembled twigs (I think they were actually twigs) - that you'd never see anywhere else, thats whats so good about them. Plus some also still sell the odd controversial Gollywog now aptly renamed Gollytoy, cheers political correctness, you once again save the day.

Dewsbury seems to be going up in the world, what with Question Time last night it's only a matter of time until we get the Olympics. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment