Artist, Illustrator, Photographer, Writer, Thinker, Existentialist.



Wednesday 17 March 2010

IIII

With student finance well on it's way and getting a place in the dream factory (I mean art school, not Noel's excuse of a gameshow), it's all a matter of finding somewhere to live. Having scrapped the idea of living with friends, simply due to going to different universities and the fiascos of washing-up I've decieded to look for a nice studio appartment. Mulling it over it seems like an amicable decision, and much catered for me as a person, meaning I can do what I want when I want and eat basically whatever crap I choose to introduce to my body.

There was something I heard recently about that it is a human right that we have access to the internet, what utter bullshit to be honest. Personally I feel it has it's uses as far as blogging is concerned, but to rely on it soley for relationships, comfort, communication and research makes us lazy and unconnected with each other as individuals. I don't see what is so wrong with finding someone to be with the 'natural' way, using human interaction, writing letters, or reading books. What I have just written relates to how I feel about art, it is a personal process that should be composed by the artist themselves without the reliance on photoshop, digital cameras or state of the art special effects.

1 comment: